SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

+9
Paladinho
mihai22
celica2
Churitz
LadyAngel
Delta
Syoux
Denlille
etlanuh
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? Empty Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

Post  etlanuh Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:33 am

when exactly the server gonna be online again ? PLz tell me !! thx

Lovastrast:P:P:P
etlanuh
etlanuh

Back to top Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? Empty Re: Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

Post  Denlille Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:04 am

Not even GMs know... The Admin said that it will be done when the server is on 3.0.2.I think it will take 2-3 days more

Denlille

Back to top Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? Empty Re: Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

Post  Syoux Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:01 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

2 - 3 DAYS MORE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Question

WELL... I'LL WAIT THEN XDXDXD
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:23 am

it sure will be nice if someone (admin) will post a reply to tell us for how long the server is going to be ofline...2, 3 days..1 week..1 month?

Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:34 am

yah man, yoe're right... i'm playing in another server with 3.0.2... but is a C R A P....
i want SinWorld.... and nobody knows anything about when the server will be on again...

GM'S PLZ TELL US A DATE.... DOESN'T MATTER WHEN THE SERVER WILL BE ON, BUT TELL US SOMETHING!!!!!

NOTE: i fixed my updating problem btw XD
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:33 am

i mean it passed already 1 week and the server is steel offline..i just wonder for how long it takes to update a server? i really don't know. does it take that long? oh dude, you are right..there are a lot of servers, but they are all crap lol! lol!

Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:45 pm

thats good syoux Surprised Surprised

And ya... i want to play at sinworld too... man waiting is soooooooo getting bored Sleep Sleep
i want my Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad merci Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

hehe

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad bounce bounce bounce I WANT TO PLAY ON SIN WORLD bounce bounce bounce Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch WHAT'S HAPPENING GM'S Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Question scratch scratch scratch
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? Empty Re

Post  Churitz Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:14 am

Please people, I have no idea what is going on. The Admin didn't told me anything about this, so I don't know what is going on. I hope server will be back up soon.

Purple
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:01 am

i hope it too SS (supersjoerd).... but i've thought that the Admin is dead or something like that.... i mean, he hasn't appeared to tell us what's happening.... you know, something like: "ppl, i know that you wanna play, but this update is hard, the server will be on again on 1 day/ week/ year plz be patient..." whenever!!!!! i'm just saying that the admin appears to tell us ANYTHING about this "problem".... XDXDXD

oh, and btw, don't you think that is rare?... i mean, only 3 or 4 players had posted on this topic... the server has a lot of players, but just 3 or 4 had commented about this
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? Empty re

Post  Churitz Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:13 am

Not everyone has a Forum Account, and some others might just red it and didn't posted anything Wink
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Post  celica2 Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:22 am

we all w8 for to server come online...Sad but im playing on orginal wow :S and w8ing to come this one =((((
celica2
celica2

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:48 am

lucky u bee xDxD... i dont have the original WoW xD xD, i'm playing in another server, but as i said before, is a
C R A P....
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:26 pm

no other server can compare with sinworld. sinworld is the best cheers . if ever the server will be online, i'll play forever Very Happy

Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  mihai22 Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:00 pm

yep how delta says but...everytime are players that lie...admins taht believe what the liers says...lots of bugs appear from hackers
i like sinworld very much too and i just can't wait his start Smile
mihai22
mihai22

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:05 am

Ya hehe it's indeed the best server i have played on I love you

LadyAngel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I WANT TO PLAY AGAIN!!!!!!!! (WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY ABOUT HOW I'M FEELING NOW ABOUT THIS???)
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:26 am

yup sharing ur feelings Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad
But maby he/she is fixing all the bugs there were and maby he/she has to deal with alot of new bugs... coz i heard that 3.0.2 has a lot of buges thats why many serevers wait to update...

LadyAngel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:23 am

yup, you're right, i've heard that too (the 3.0.2 has a lot of bugs and that stuff)... i hope the admin fixes that fast XDXD SINWORLD WILL BE A BETTER SERVER!!!!!! SINWORLD WILL BE THE BEST SERVER!!!! xDxDxD

I'll wait then xD

note: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad I WANNA PLAY:( Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

LOL the forum has +4:30h that my country xDxDxD, i mean, here (venezuela) is 12:00 and here (forum/server) is 4:30am xDxDxD
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:42 am

HEY PPL!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED WITH U!!!??? PLZ POST SOMETHING!!!!
THIS IS BORING, HERE WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING XDXDXD

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  mihai22 Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:37 pm

what you and bewee doing is very annoying
just shut up and wait the news...wanan share some feelings? do it on pm not on forum because we are not interested abouth what you fell
do you think the admin say "abracadabra" and the server is done?
it need lot of work so just shut up...for the server not for me omg!!! Rolling Eyes
mihai22
mihai22

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:13 pm

... i don't care what do u think about what am i doing ok? you're not my mom... if you're gonna to post that things just DON'T POST ANYTHING OK?... bah, whatever...
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:00 am

Omg... whats got in to you man??? this is all other crap we can poste what we want, and besides.. i also sayd that the admin probably have to deal withe alot of bugs... so whats ur problem Suspect and if u think its anoying? well i got the selution... DONT READ IT Evil or Very Mad

we are just keeping this forum alive lol! ... there are a few who poste here the rest of them...well i think they only read scratch
And we are patiend... buts it takes realy long now and dont u wanna know how the admin is doing and if there is anny progres?

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:15 am

+ 1 LadyAngel. you're right cheers

Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  celica2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:52 am

listen mihai if you don't like it don't read... we are all w8ing and just talk if you don't have anything smart to say shut up!!!!!! Suspect
celica2
celica2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next