SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

+9
Paladinho
mihai22
celica2
Churitz
LadyAngel
Delta
Syoux
Denlille
etlanuh
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? - Page 2 Empty Re: Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

Post  Paladinho Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:09 pm

Dear mihai!

Who the ... do you think you are? You are a tipical worm. And the game bugs are because of the cheaters... I see you know, how the programs work, genius.-.-
And if you dont care about others feelings, just dont read it. Its a little community, this is what a forum is about. We all are waiting for the server, and we are just communicating.
I really dont understand you...
Paladinho
Paladinho

Back to top Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? - Page 2 Empty Re: Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

Post  Paladinho Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:18 pm

And dont say any bad word about beewee and syoux Mad
Paladinho
Paladinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 pm

THNX paladinho xDxD... and as LadyAngel said... we're keeping this forum alive. i mean, what is this forum if we dont post something?... we are the essence of this server xDxD

long life to SIN WORLD SERVER!!!!! long life to it's players!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 am

Hehehe ya Razz we keep our heads high and cheer lol! lol! Coz SINWORLD is the BEST jocolor

raise youre hands and say GO ADMIN GO!!! we support u Very Happy Very Happy

Hahaha sorry i had to to that lol! lol! lol!

Something else how is the wether there by u guys and girls? Today i woke up and..... woooooow lol it snowed!!! its sooo beautiful to see, its like a fairytale white world lol!

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:11 am

whoa!, lucky u... here in venezuela never snows Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:29 am

aaawwww there there now, snow is beautifull to see but its nasty when u drive a car lol... verry dangerus...and man im cold hahaha, i prefer the sun nice and warm getting a nice brouwn colour lol! lol!, but to bad we only have that some times in summer here in the netherland it rains alot Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  celica2 Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:18 pm

i love snow Very Happy but in croatia is still not snowing Sad ofc i like sun too Very Happy bounce
So i have idea if you wanna se snow come to croatia and you lady angel come to croatia here is like in the desert in summer Very Happy cyclops Wink
celica2
celica2

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Whoa! Shocked Shocked that would be cool, i've never gone to croatia (well, i've never gone to Europe...)
and if you really like the sun, you can come to venezuelan beaches sunny ... there are just amazing... (well, and the women are affraid affraid affraid Shocked Shocked Shocked )

if somebody comes to Venezuela once just tell me XDXDXD lol! lol!
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:40 pm

i sure spend some time on beaches in venezuela with some beautiful womens Very Happy at least until the winter is over. just leave me you're phone number Syoux lol! lol! cheers cheers

Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 am

Haha ya that sounds good, but i dont like to look at woman lol! lol! i prefer some good looking guys hehe dont u beewee Wink Wink

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 am

Oops!... i forgot that bee & ladyandel are women (really really sorry girls), but i think that you can look for some guys here too XDXDXD
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  celica2 Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:00 am

yes only men i think im not lesbian...i think....hehehehe XD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
celica2
celica2

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:23 am

or, we can go together...we guys, and you girls Very Happy Idea we will have so much fun together...just like we have on sinworld Laughing cheers cheers

Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:34 am

OMG!!!! you're right, that would be fun!!! well, i'll be here... and as i said before, if you come once around here just send me an E- mail... i think that my e mail is on my profile... so i can help you with the spanish stuff XDXD
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  SmEnU Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:18 am

This server died like all others . So much time passed and still nothing .I will miss you guys . and girls Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? - Page 2 Smiling15
Au revoir

Smenuu
SmEnU
SmEnU

http://yubar3tu.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:24 am

SmEnU is right.I mean today the server makes three weeks since it's offline for the update.I really hope the server will be back but....I begin to wonder.Sorry if I abuse the admin with what i said.

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:41 pm

... maybe you're right guys... i hope you're not... but it can be, it would be sad 'cause the admin didn't tell us anything (something like: ok ppl, sry bt the server is closed) but whatever... we cant do anything else... wait and wait and wait...
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:06 pm

I really hope we're not right too.But you can never tell.Hope the server will be back online soon.O and if the server is closed,then there will be no forum.So i don't really think it's closed cheers

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:27 pm

ya thats a good point cheers Well i hope it issnt closed... man all my donator gear pale

Annyway, on what server u guys play while this one is down? I play on underworld, its nice, but nothing like sinworld Cool

LadyAngel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:53 am

Wel, i think the sever is death.....because normaly when u go to http://simworld.malware-site.www u can see the link for the forum and dontie page..
it is also the signup page and it cant be found anymore Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

wel i wait a litle longer...till the forum is off too Sad

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:59 am

LadyAngel if the site is down that doesn't mean that the server is death.I mean every offline server has it webpage offline too,or the webpage is online and says that the server is offline.So that doesn't mean the server is death....just offline.And as I said before...if the server is death,there will be no forum.If you think about it I'm sure that you will agree with me.P.S I share your feelings Mad

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:14 am

well ppl, we can't do anything... just wait... i hope that the admin appears someday and tell us what happened right?

and well, if the server is really death i will miss u Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

LadyAngel, sry about your gear, and btw, i play in underworld too!!! i played there before find sinworld... and when i found sinworld i left underworld, my char in underworld is lvl 15 or something XDXD
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:17 am

Is Underworld WOTLK 3.0.3?

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:26 am

nah.... i think that is 2.4.2 or 2.4.3, i'm not sure...
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:31 am

Hey what's up people?Things boring without Sinworld?

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next