SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything about rogue

2 posters

Go down

Everything about rogue Empty Everything about rogue

Post  Axo Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 am

1) when i use shadow step,and mob is upper on mountain then me i just fly in mountain and faild down somewere and die.
2) spell preparate supose to update used spels but he update just sprint,cold blood and evasion.
3) dodge=45% max parry=39% max crit=39% max,that is bad on blizzard u can get 90% with spell,here for example i put socket of defence and i got only 1 not 10,i have 1000 max with sockets i can get more,1 socket with 10 defence must be 1010 not 1001.
4) talent no need in this server all of them not realy works,avoid death,combo point,here with all talents my screen must be full of spells on top,now nothing there,that u must fix.
5) i am donator,but i feel like before without good itiems,just power is big,for rogue i dont need a lot power agility is his power of all,i know maybe is hard for you all,but like for each charakter u must creat special donor itiem not everything.
example is head:
agility
stamina
strentch
intelect
power 1296
power 1296
power 1296
all healing and magical spels 959 x5

noo is not good for rogue must be like
agility
stamina
hit rating like
power
dodge
rsilense
some of resistance

thats it.maybe i miss something but this is just simple

before i choose charakter i can thing about it,in this server no thinking i am donor,and like shaman kick my ass very easy with normal armor,charakters must be the same of all power in each,its hard but... if u need a lot donators u can do this i think Very Happy

thank you for attention Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Axo

Back to top Go down

Everything about rogue Empty I agree Axo ;)

Post  Vreel Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:37 am

But try to use Stunlock vs Shamy ^^ and also i wish i can increase my dodge and parry and block :S and btw Axo if the agility worked the rouge dodge will be 95%!!!!!!!!!!no one will be able to hit rouges :S..
Vreel
Vreel

Back to top Go down

Everything about rogue Empty Re: Everything about rogue

Post  Axo Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:11 am

yes u are right if 95% dodge is no chance,but i mean 95% with spell about 10s and about agility:that must be limit if we to strong,like now i have 11000 agility ok its to much but now is not helping me i had 7000 and it was better now something wrong,no point creat 200lv its good 70lv just we put the same armor like now,and for gms much easyiest to do something,we will see that gone be Very Happy there are a lot of better servers just i like this one and i dont no why :DDDDDD GMs keep working server is diferent from others rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

Axo

Back to top Go down

Everything about rogue Empty Re: Everything about rogue

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down