SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i can't take watch my char what it has for kind of gear

2 posters

Go down

i can't take watch my char what it has for kind of gear Empty i can't take watch my char what it has for kind of gear

Post  joje Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:25 pm

when i try to watch my chars gear, it comes up an WowError and shut down the whole system Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question. if i have a bug, can any gm plz fix it? and if it isn't a bug, just that my computer has a lagg, how should i fix it Question Question Question Question

joje

Back to top Go down

i can't take watch my char what it has for kind of gear Empty Re: i can't take watch my char what it has for kind of gear

Post  LadyAngel Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:30 pm

is ur char a druit? than u need to go to important information.

My druit has the same problem, but the bug fix thing i cant unpack it so if u would try and it doesn't unpack either pls tell me, so i know in not the only one.

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

i can't take watch my char what it has for kind of gear Empty Re: i can't take watch my char what it has for kind of gear

Post  LadyAngel Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:40 pm

OOOw problem fixed, u need to downlaod from last post hehe Embarassed
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down