SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--__--Malogy's GM application--__--

Go down

--__--Malogy's GM application--__-- Empty --__--Malogy's GM application--__--

Post  Malogy Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:26 am

Char names;Malogy;Iloveyou; well I don't remember em' all.

Game times; around 14:30-16:00 and maybe 17:45-18:30 and 19:45-20:30 almost every day but not friday and saturday; friday and saturday it may get to 10:00-12:00.
Why should you be a GM here:I like to help people because when I'm on at my game times, there's no GM online almost sometimes, and they need the GM's help right when no GM is online.I haven't been GM before, but well, you gotta start sometimes.

Why Do you think you would be a good GM?I think I would be a good GM because I like to help people like I said, and I have pretty good english talking.

How should a good GM be?A good GM should have patience and not just log out if someone whispers or something, a good GM should also help everyone as fast as possible.

How many times have you been GM? (And what EMUs? Mangos / Antrix / Ascent?)I haven't been GM before...I dont know the commands too good, I'll check some forums to see the commands and train myself, but it depends on what kind of server this is.

Do you know the GM commands for Antrix/MaNGOS/Ascent?I don't know commands yet cause i haven't been GM before.

Are you a loyal player, A player that doesn't destroy for others?I don't destroy for others, I either help them, already helped some people with things.I am a loyal player, playing as much as i can.

How good is your english? Can you help People from other countries by talking to them?My english is not the best, but i am able to talk to people, but not on ventrilo and skype and such.I am sorry but I
am training english as much as i can.

Some General things you do on you freetime?I play soccer, play on server and sleep alot Very Happy

How can we contact you?

MSN: Freddan_fredrik@hotmail.com
Yahoo none.

I have an opinion of how to make it more fun for players already i think, but i wont tell it here because then someone can say it to GM/Admin before I do.

Best Regards Malogy!!
Thanks already cheers
Malogy
Malogy

Back to top Go down

--__--Malogy's GM application--__-- Empty Re: --__--Malogy's GM application--__--

Post  Malogy Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:31 am

could anyone look at this? and comment if possible?
Malogy
Malogy

Back to top Go down