SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gm aplication

4 posters

Go down

gm aplication Empty gm aplication

Post  mihai22 Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 am

hi,

mi name is Mihai...i got 15 years,im from Pitesti and i like this server very much.i have experience...i've been gm on 6-7 servers and abouth two weeks ago i have been gm on a archemu server almost like this.
got much free time...i'm vey friendly and i help players with anything...even im not gm now...i help player much as i can with my characters Very Happy
i saw the server is vulnerable at hackers and bug exploiters and i would like vey much to catch them.
almost 50% of the server know me...as pvp 2v2 champion with my mate Smenuu Razz Very Happy
my characters in game are: Drogata,Darkdanger,Healx,Devastation,Angelsong and Blonda
i know lot of tricks and many others...the commands are not a problem...i know almost all Wink Smile
i asked a GM from the server how i can be GM too and he sayd me that i must make a post on the forum...and that what i'm doing:)
i speak english very good and some french:)
i wait the answer and if you wanna test me( i'm online between 8-11.15 am and 6-12 pm)

thanks,
Drogata:)Wink
mihai22
mihai22

Back to top Go down

gm aplication Empty Your GM app

Post  Churitz Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 am

I must say... Your English isn't 100%, but it's good enough to understand. Btw, you've been GM on 6-7 other servers? Wow dude, you're good Wink I know you ingame, and I know you're friendly Surprised

Bloodlok / Churitz / Shuffle
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

gm aplication Empty Re: gm aplication

Post  SmEnU Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 am

=)
SmEnU
SmEnU

http://yubar3tu.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

gm aplication Empty gm app

Post  mihai22 Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 am

admin,if you wanna test me...tell me when you can
mihai22
mihai22

Back to top Go down

gm aplication Empty re

Post  my Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:42 am

mihai22 wrote:admin,if you wanna test me...tell me when you can
drogata (mihai) is the best player on the serve, he is very frinedly, and he REALY know to be gm!!! HE was gm on my server, and many others , and i am his frriend;) and i know all things what he can do, yes he is realy GOOd, and deserve be gm!!!

my

Back to top Go down

gm aplication Empty Re: gm aplication

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down