SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm App... Cornel

Go down

Gm App... Cornel Empty Gm App... Cornel

Post  cornel Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:26 pm

Hello People...

My Name is Tom, i am 17 years old and i´m living in Germany.... My Hobby´s are school :-! Very Happy and WoW ... i am in class 12 at the moment and because of that i have a lot of time to play !!!!

The reasons for my gm app. is that i felt that the gm´s have a lot to do and not have a lot of time to go in conversations with the players and dont have a lot of time to talk to different ppl....

because of that i want to be a gm to work with the people and help them with problems .... Experience ? i was gm on 4 other server too... ii know ingame commands and i am able to look after new commands, i am able to learn and to learn alone ... !!!

So all in all, i want to be a gm for the players, directly and when i am in a gm position, i am more online then as a normal player....

another "+" for me is, that i am able to speak english, GERMAN Wink , and french ( not without mistakes but i am able to speak a bit ^.^ )

so when u are interested, tell me

Ingame Name is Cornel / Cornell ....

i want to help u and the server, because i hear that many ppl miss a gm sometimes.... !!!

so, I am waiting for an answer SmileSmileSmile

Contact me at : ICQ : 209-611-812

goodbye

Tom Smile

cornel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum