SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-FaithLess-'s GM Apply

2 posters

Go down

-FaithLess-'s GM Apply Empty -FaithLess-'s GM Apply

Post  -FaithLess- Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi, im here to apply for GM, not only just to make the server better, but to make Alot of ppl join cuz theyr friend told them about this server Wink

Name: Kolbeinn Þór Kolbeinsson

Where do you live?: Iceland

Male/Female?: Male

Your Main Car name?: Faithlless, someone has allready taken the name i use on all servers "Faithless" Grr! hehe =p

How would you rate your knowledge of how Private Servers work (1 - 10 ): 9

Why do you think you should be GM?: Becouse i have alot of Experiences as GM. i may look like just any idiot who wants some GM "Power" to "Rule" the server, No, i aint. i'm here to help.

What Time Zone are you located in (GMT): GMT (normal)

How long would you be able to answer tickets per week: 7 hours per day's / Weekends about 12 - 14

How many servers have you been GM on? (If so please name the names of the server's): I've been GM on 3 servers, MuddyRealm, Zai8-WoW and Underworld. But i am an Co-Admin on one server named Unlimited fun, that server is alot offline and the name of it changes alot. = /

What tipe of servers have you been on?: Ive been on Ascent, ArcEmu and ManGOS. i know all the commands in ArcEmu and Ascent. ManGOS is realy hard to remember.

please show us some Commands: ArcEmu: .lookup, .char, .kickplayer, .npc, .player, .gobject, .gm, .revive (i only write down the main commands for each Sub Command in my GM apply's, Sorry, i do know it all.) Ascent: .additem, .revive, .gm, .npc, .kick, .go, and more, Antrix and Ascent are realy the same tho.

How good is your English? Other Languages are a Bonus, Tho not needed: I can speak English 100% but maybe type it 98 - 99 %, i speak a little Danish and Spanish also. Not much.

Have you bee kicked off a server or eaven Baned?: I have never been baned from a server, i have been kicked for a faster relogg and for being applying for other servers = p

How would you answer a ticket as in like this one = (Hi, i need help, my "banish" Spell, i leanrned it from a trainer, but i dont have it, please help me.)?: I would first whisper the player and tell him to relogg, if it doesnt work, i would summon him and start working. (for arcEmu: .lookup spell banish, check the ID, then i would check if the character has the spell, or just take it away from him: .char unlearn <ID>, then i would teach him the spell: .char learn <ID>) and i would tell him to enjoy his ne spell ^^ = p

What would you do if you see a player flyhacking?: i would kick him as for a warning, when he would log back in i wold do .invisible and follow him, if he would use any hack again i would give him a ban: .bancharacter, .ban <account>, .ban <IP> (days, hours, weeks, months or years)

Have you made anything as a GM?: i have made malls with ultra Objects, Funparks, Items and that, but i am still working on making an NPC and Quests. (Custom)

Have you ever runed a server?: i was going to, untill the MySQL files didnt want to work, well, atleast i know how to run a server.

are you Polite?: Very, Specially to players. =)

How long have you played WoW?: for over 1 and a half year, long enough to get to like it eh?

Do you play retail?: Yes, i have a lvl 70 Druid. <-- my main ^^

-----------------------------------------------

Dont take me wrong, i have Experience, I know all the commands: Making Events / Malls / District's: np, Tickets: np, Everything about npc's: np its easy. well the Commands aint all to think about, its the players! we want them to have fun right? i can handle it all.

I Respect ppl as i want them to Respect me.

Please give it a try, try me out. i am more than it seems to be Wink Very Happy

PS: Please leave a post after you read Smile

-FaithLess-

Back to top Go down

-FaithLess-'s GM Apply Empty hm..

Post  -FaithLess- Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:24 pm

No posts yet, :/ Well Admin, if you would like to give me a tryout/ Test. Just let me know Wink dont be shy ^^ =p

-FaithLess-

Back to top Go down

-FaithLess-'s GM Apply Empty Re

Post  Churitz Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:18 am

Please be patient... We can't answer every question in one day, we also got other things to do. And, I think you have to be 'More' active on the forum etc, I think that will help Wink
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

-FaithLess-'s GM Apply Empty yeah..

Post  -FaithLess- Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:36 pm

im active, but i just got school and that u see? .. and also. im GM on other servs also hehe, so.. im not alot active, but active.

-FaithLess-

Back to top Go down

-FaithLess-'s GM Apply Empty Re: -FaithLess-'s GM Apply

Post  -FaithLess- Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:30 pm

NVM, Nvm all of this. im not goin to apply. I will accept if i get an inv soon, Cuz if i wont then im goin to run my own server.

Sorry if i didnt mention that i have owned an server ... I have an good server so... yeah its ready, well almost ready... So yeah thanks anyways.. Very Happy

Also im a good Developer. =p well. im off.

-FaithLess-

Back to top Go down

-FaithLess-'s GM Apply Empty Re: -FaithLess-'s GM Apply

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down