SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

+9
Paladinho
mihai22
celica2
Churitz
LadyAngel
Delta
Syoux
Denlille
etlanuh
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? - Page 3 Empty Re: Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

Post  Syoux Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 am

exactly mate... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad the other servers are a C R A P, i dont know what they think scratch

i mean... there are servers with something like "instant lvl 80".... THAT'S BORING!!!, where is the fun if you dont get levels, and buy new items on each level... there are good servers too, but never like sinworld...
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? - Page 3 Empty Re: Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again?

Post  LadyAngel Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:12 pm

yup dampeca i agree, u give me a little hope back Very Happy thnks hehe,
well i have 3 chars on underworld now... it is one of the beter servers after sinword
i got a 240 shaman yinyitsu, a 182 mage darkmerci and a now 125 lock darkcalia
so if u come to underworld /w me hehe shammy and mage are ally and lock is horde
I will be there until sinworld is back cheers cheers

Ladyangel

PS. underworld is 2.4.0 - 2.4.3 and comming soon 3.0.3 + WOTLK
for those who wanted to know
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  celica2 Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:31 pm

yey i have wotlk and pach 3.0.3 Very Happy but the best is here on sinworld Sad Sad
celica2
celica2

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:15 pm

wow LadyAngel... i think that i'm gonna to play on underworld again... i'll /w you then xDxD see u in game..

and still waiting for sinworld...
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:09 am

btw my characters in Sinworld are a Tauren warrior-Taurencheto,an undead rogue-Roguecheto,an undead priest-Priestcheto and a Blood elf Paladin-Paladincheto.Taurencheto and Roguecheto are level 200,Priestcheto is lvl 126...I think and Paladincheto is lvl 175.Almost every time I enter with Taurencheto

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? - Page 3 Empty The Server...

Post  Churitz Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:43 am

Dear guys and girls...

I don't like it to say this, but I think the server is ''Dead''... I've heard nothing from the Admin, Even when I try to contact with him. I still have no freaking idea what is going on, but I'll get back to retail... If you ever want to speak me again, then you can contact me in-game... Realm: Dreanor, Character name: Stulan (Main)... Orc warrior Wink You can ask me a lot of questions there, so don't be shy to logg in there and to whisper me... I wish you all a good life, and I enjoyed my time on Sinworld... I think I have to be proud at this server, like I was a lovely GM... A lot of people asked me questions, I solved the most of them, so, please, find your own way... Maybe find an other private server, or come to search for me. I love you all, and I give my best wishes to ALL of you,

Your GM,

Purple cheers
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Wel purple, i wish u the best of luck, like i said i still have a little hope left hehe. come and see the forum from time to time coz if ya if the server is back i pm u ok? (en ff in nl... retail is toch de betaalde versie? nou helaas speel ik die niet maar jah..)
Sorry guys that was dutch... hehe

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:11 pm

wow.... i'm really sad ppl... i didn't want that the server dies... well, i'll be around here looking for any new Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

well, if somebody knows a good server plz tell me, or send me the link to create an acc... i hope to see you again...

and btw, my best wishes for christmas xDxD

LOS VOY A EXTRAÑAR, ESPERO VERLOS DE NUEVO OK? CIUDENSE!!! (spanish)
(i'm gonna miss you all, i hope to see you again ok? take care!!!)
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Re:when exactly is the server gonna be on again? - Page 3 Empty RE

Post  Churitz Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:51 am

Sure Ladyangel, I will look form to time to time here...And yeah, retail is payed version of World of Warcraft.

Goodluck again to everyone, I loved my time as a GM here <3

Purple
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Post  celica2 Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:51 pm

im going to cry now Sad Sad Sad
celica2
celica2

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:29 pm

well, then welcome to the club... let's cry all together Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:18 am

Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad No No No

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:43 pm

Say, i heard some thinge today.... and it issnt good news.....
ALL BIG SERVERS ARE DOWN PERMANETLY... pale pale they are closed by the data something as precausion
Mabe thats the reason that sinworld isnt back yet (realy dont know if sinworld is/was a big server)

so i cry with u guys Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad pale

LadyAngel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:48 pm

precaution?... against what?... and well, i thinks that sinworld is/was a big server... so, let's cry...
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:37 pm

well i think because blizzard loose to many players too the private servers No ... we need to pay 15 euro to play 60 days on retail and im not gonna do that and i think manny wow fans think that way, why pay to play as u can play for free.... see andwith the crisses going on i thnink they are affraid to lose milions of dollars... so by closing the big servers the gain players back u see.... i could be wrong, but thats what think

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:25 pm

that has sense... maybe you're right, blizzard is losing a lot of money by the private servers....
well... we cant do anything... just wait...
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:57 am

yup Sleep hehe oh well i keep my head high cheers
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  celica2 Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:17 pm

i heard that all privates servers will be close becouse blizz will sue them :S Sad Sad Sad
celica2
celica2

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:20 pm

well Bee, that's not true... maybe many private server are closed, but not all... i just saw the forum of the most popular hispanic server (fumetas wow) and the server is on without any problem... i read the notices there but there wasn't something like "El server esta off (the server is off)", "¿qué está pasando con el server? (what's happening with the server?)" and that stuff... well, as i said before, we just can wait, and i hope that the admin appears soon... i miss sinworld!!!!! i miss u ppl!!!!!

i miss to clear instances with all of you ppl, i miss the DM's goblins (i'm lying here...), i miss get pwnd in arena xDxD, i miss chill "LFG to..." in start city....
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:45 am

ya indeed... lol i dont even remember where i am in sinworld... and ya i miss the trips to magmadar and dm...we use to have those lovely raids... hehe but im glad to be in contact with u guys and when the server is back we need to celebreat it with a big party ore something cheers cheers
haha

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:12 pm

yeah I agree.I hope it will be back soon so we can kick some butt lol! lol! What a Face
btw maybe Blizzard is doing something to the private servers.I played on wowgasm before sinworld and it was a big server...I think.And now it's closed.I don't know...maybe they are updating to 3.0.2 WOTLK or Blizzard has something do to with this

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:06 pm

well it isnt blizzart... its the datacenter and the DMCA or somethinge. and i also heard that the hosts from the servers kicked them off.. so i think that the big privateservers need to finde new hosts.

Ladyangel
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  dampeca Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:41 pm

If that's true I would say to the admin to create the server all over again.But I don't dare thinking how much time did he/she spend creating all the custom events,mall,leveling areas etc.When I was a GM on a server putting 80 vendors took me like 1 or 2 hours.The admin didn't put only vendors.And you know how long the custom events were.If I got throught 1 event for 1-2 days,then I don't know how long it took the admin to make it.

dampeca

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyAngel Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:38 pm

Ya who knows.... wel we will see Very Happy
LadyAngel
LadyAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Syoux Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:31 pm

MERRY XMAS PPL!!!!! right now in Venezuela is 21:05... (not xmas yet, but whatever)....
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next