SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syoux's GM application...

Go down

Syoux's GM application... Empty Syoux's GM application...

Post  Syoux Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:29 am

well hi people, i was thinking about being a GM on this server... well here i go

-Players ingame: Syoux (ally mage lvl 200) (i just need 1 player to have fun xD)
-Why do you want to become a GM?: I've helped a lot of players to do a lot of things xD... and WHY NOT? xD xD
-Languages: english / spanish...
-experience as GM: NOT ONE!!!! (i just know the commands -not all... but i know the useful ones, i've the rest in a word archive- but i've never been GM before) i want to start here (T.T) xD
-Time online/ ingame: almost everyday about 4-5 hours... maybe more (depends of the university) xD
-things that can i do for the server: well everytime that a GM is online all the players want "PVP EVENTS"
well i can do events everytime xD xD and a can be creative (i mean, not just pvp events). make tickets and that stuff

i was banned once by mistake (the system said that i was "speedhacking"and i wasn't) but i showed to one GM what exactly i did and i was unbanned.... and i think that that gave me some knowledge about hackers and that stuff and a could help to report the hackers...
well, i hope get an answer soon (when the server is online again xDxD)

NOTE: i'm not hurry to being GM, i just wanna try, and if u see that i'm not so good just make me a normal player again... xD xD xD

thnx

Last edited by Syoux on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake :S)
Syoux
Syoux

Back to top Go down