SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to Donate for gear on this server?

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible to Donate for gear on this server? Empty Is it possible to Donate for gear on this server?

Post  siphex Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:45 am

Is it possible to donate for gear on this server?

is the donation thing on emusoft.info? and if so is the Level200 server Exigence? here on sinworld
or is this just a copycat server of "www.emusoft.info" ?
Thanks before hand
Great Regards
siphex

siphex

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to Donate for gear on this server? Empty Hello

Post  Admin Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:46 pm

We will have the donation system up and running in 2 - 3 days tops, this server is not exigence and has nothing to do with emusoft, we hope we will make a better server than they can ever have here, more then 10 custom instances will be added and more then 20 event zones, also we'll raise the top level to 240 soon, tons of new better custom weapons and armors are being tested and will be added as soon as we get the OK from the testers.

Admin
Admin

https://sinworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to Donate for gear on this server? Empty A suggestion

Post  siphex Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Then you should really remove the URL too emusoft.info in the Donation NPC on your server:)

cause in the quest text on you Donation NPC it say you should go to emusoft.info to donate:)

siphex

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to Donate for gear on this server? Empty Cool!

Post  Churitz Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 am

Hey,

I really like it that max level gonna be 240 soon! I got one question: Can you maybe make a vendor with level 200 CASTER ITEMS? (Weapons) Thx:) (If you need an other tester, you can/will Pm me Cool ) xD
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to Donate for gear on this server? Empty Re: Is it possible to Donate for gear on this server?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down