SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with mobs/bosses Resistance rating

3 posters

Go down

Problems with mobs/bosses Resistance rating Empty Problems with mobs/bosses Resistance rating

Post  bulas Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:09 pm

After last stat nerfing update all the bosses and some of the mobs got higher resistance and their impossible to hit by any spell, It's just like immune skill. I would really appreciate it if that was changed cause now my lvl 200 Warlock who was hiting for 100k per crit can't hit bosses and hit's any mob max of 40-60k and resists many of hits.

I don't want to make another topic so im gonna put this here.

All mobs and bosses need to have lower stats acording to the nerfing of player stats, we cannot kill them with lower stats if they have same stats. ( Most annoying thing is att of mobs now we have only 50% of defence so they can hit us for 10-30k, before it was 2-5k. )

Once again i have to say to nerf Defias Miner, maybe not for me cause i got every item i need from dm but for other player's, He's way too powerfull for caster's wtih: confuse, stun, silenece and fear he can keep caster from using skills for all the time, plus it has 2skills which drop player's defence and can stack ( I'm talking about the skill which drops 50% of ur armor, if 2 of the miner's will come to you and use it - it will stack and drop 100% of ur armor and miner's start to hit you for 20-50k.

I know that "maybe" server is less laggy or buggy now, but for me I really don't see a change after the " Big Nerf Update " so if you still can, just rewer it and many of the player's will appreciate it.

Thank You for reading. Peace.
Bulas AKA. Naheb

bulas

Back to top Go down

Problems with mobs/bosses Resistance rating Empty hi

Post  Admin Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:38 pm

Noted, we are lowering every boss resitences and stats now

Admin
Admin

https://sinworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Problems with mobs/bosses Resistance rating Empty hello

Post  Admin Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:39 pm

also we increase player stats Smile

Admin
Admin

https://sinworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Problems with mobs/bosses Resistance rating Empty Player skills

Post  Churitz Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:41 am

/cheer! cheers
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Problems with mobs/bosses Resistance rating Empty Re: Problems with mobs/bosses Resistance rating

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down