SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Bo0o Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Why should you be a GM here: well i have been GM on alot of server including Warcraftmmo and i know alot of players here and i having fun and i can manage events and take care of tickets and help ppl around the server .

Why Do you think you would be a good GM: coz i got alot of experince in that field and i have gm in alot of servers

How should a good GM be? he should be nice with the players and try to help them out and be friendly and make the players feel good about the server .

How many times have you been GM? (And what EMUs? Mangos / Antrix / Ascent?) :well i have been gm alot of times i say alot i dont count Razz

Do you know the GM commands for Antrix/MaNGOS/Ascent?: yes i know all the commands beside i got the GM addons as backup.

Are you a loyal player, A player that doesn't destroy for others? well no one can say about himself everyone will say that he is loyal u should as the ppl what they think about the person ... coz everyone thinks that he is very good person.

How good is your english? Can you help People from other countries by talking to them?: well i got perfect english i think i can help alot of players here

Some General things you do on you freetime? well go out with my friends ... play wow ... go to movies...

Some general information about you?: well im 20 years old ... im from Egypt ..... im in the third year of engineering collage ... play wow for 4 years now ... if u need any more info u can contact me on my msn :death_angel_iz_here@hotmail.com

How can we contact you?: MSN : death_angel_iz_here@hotmail.com.

and by the way admin i got great ideas for events and stuff that can improve the server alot....
hope that i hear from u ...

thnx alot for ur time..

Bo0o

Back to top Go down