SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bashu<GM>Application

2 posters

Go down

Bashu<GM>Application Empty Bashu<GM>Application

Post  corstar1 Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:38 am

Account name: Corstar11
Ingame name: Bashu

Why should you be a GM here: I Have experience as Gm from other server (Underworld) I got alot of sparetime, and i would like to use it on this great server. Im also a very friendly player, and I got time to host events, and tHelp players in anyway possible

Why Do you think you would be a good GM: Cause I got experience as it, and im very friendly. I also got the time to listen to players, and try help them

How should a good GM be? Gm's Should be kind and helpfull to all players problems and helping them have a great time playing.

How many times have you been GM? (And what EMUs? Mangos / Antrix / Ascent?) : I have been a GM on Underworld for about 5 months and i can use Ascent very well.

Do you know the GM commands for Antrix/MaNGOS/Ascent?: I Know all the commands for Ascent and alittle for Antrix.

Are you a loyal player, A player that doesn't destroy for others? I dont see the point for destroying player and making them have a bad time playing, and yes am a loyal player.

How good is your english? Can you help People from other countries by talking to them?: I m very good at speaking english but other's not so good.

Some General things you do on you freetime? Hanging with friends, Skateboarding, movies, wow, Boardboarding.

Some general information about you?: Hi my name is Corey. Im 17 year old, i work and love comming home and playing wow after a long day. Im coming from Australia, and i love helping people Smile

Other information: I have some ideas for events both GM and non GM hosted. i love helping people in-game. I have a lot of exp in wow commands.

How can we contact you?: MSN : Corey.p.power@hotmail.com, or my character Bashu.
corstar1
corstar1

Back to top Go down

Bashu<GM>Application Empty Read

Post  corstar1 Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 am

Hey admin plz read my gm app SmileSmileSmileRazz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
corstar1
corstar1

Back to top Go down

Bashu<GM>Application Empty Be patient

Post  Churitz Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:40 am

Please, be patient. Admin's / GM's are very busy atm, so just wait Wink
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Bashu<GM>Application Empty Re: Bashu<GM>Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content