SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application.

2 posters

Go down

Gm Application. Empty Gm Application.

Post  Consum Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:08 pm

Hello Admin.

Name : Robin

Infomation : Hello my name is Robin as you see Ingame it's shineless. I have been playing on this server for about a day now, And i already felt that i wanted to become a Game master, That will help fix bugs and make funny events. I'm very serious about it and i don't mess around like some gm's those ( Not saying your are ), But i like to have some fun also it's not that. My english is good, I can speak swedish and english so it's ok. As i sad i'm 16 years old and i'm able to play lots i guess. Where did i find this server ? well on Wowstatus.net i thought the server looked cool, and when i joined it looked even better ! Smile.. So this is my '' Game master application '' I think it's enough. Ive been playing retail wow for like 4 years. Private servers for about 2. So ive been gm on a few servers yepp. I'm not running any kinds of forum atm. But know how to make etc. I'm a good gm because i can all the commands, i'm very polite. Good luck Good wishes from Robin in sweden Smile hope i'll hear from you, My MSN is Rowbiin__@hotmail.com feel free to add.

Consum

Back to top Go down

Gm Application. Empty not on

Post  Admin Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:26 am

player was not on, when you see a gm whisper him for a test

Admin
Admin

https://sinworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down