SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account has been closed and is no longer available for use!

5 posters

Go down

Account has been closed and is no longer available for use! Empty Account has been closed and is no longer available for use!

Post  Tirnaell Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi. Im have on this server paladin lvl 200, with good items for some events. Today, when im logg in, i see that: <<account has been closed and is no longer available for use>> Only two people know a pass from my account, im & my best friend. Pls unban me, im not guilty! Im change my password & will be carefully with my account!
Pls unban me or im kill my best friend! Im really want to play my pally on this server!
Account: Tirnaell
Tirnaell
Tirnaell

Back to top Go down

Account has been closed and is no longer available for use! Empty Re: Account has been closed and is no longer available for use!

Post  Tirnaell Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:43 pm

Вeforehand thank you!
Tirnaell
Tirnaell

Back to top Go down

Account has been closed and is no longer available for use! Empty Re: Account has been closed and is no longer available for use!

Post  SmEnU Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:00 pm

Old one .. I think you used hack's and now you invented this to be unnbanned .

If this friend of yours played with your account .. that means he was playing from a different computer so it has a different IP. Admin can see what IP's have logged on to that account.

If he founds just one IP , and you used speed hack , you are permanently banned I guess .

regards , Smen
SmEnU
SmEnU

http://yubar3tu.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tirnaell Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:21 am

Im dont know what happend, because go to training in morning... when im back im cant logg in. My friend leaving with me in one room & say what he play on my account but dont use bugs or cheats. Maybe he lie but its my account & my char! Ban him!
But im dont usind hacks!!!
Unban pls!
Tirnaell
Tirnaell

Back to top Go down

Post  Tirnaell Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:35 am

And so... My account is perma ban?... Sad
GM post pls appeal accept or decline...
Tirnaell
Tirnaell

Back to top Go down

Account has been closed and is no longer available for use! Empty No one attending to problems?

Post  Theoraze Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Im not here to comment on whether this guy hacked or no...no idea...but apparently I'm havin a similar prob all of a sudden for no reason at all...... Played for bout 2 weeks and suddenly this Happens..Pls visit this AND SOME GM/Admin pls do something about this...No one is helpin me with this which reflects terribly on the staff of this server..

The link to this thread is :
Account Closed !

Theoraze

Back to top Go down

Account has been closed and is no longer available for use! Empty no mercy for haXors!!!

Post  Vreel Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Tirnaell if u used hack = u got banned!!! and stop lying to admins!!and gms..and also server has alot of pallies Cool ..
Vreel
Vreel

Back to top Go down

Post  Tirnaell Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:38 am

Than Im cheater, hacker, lamer, terorist, & etc. Ok.
Rules say:
7. For using hacking programs (that does not count “add-ons” in), the character will be deleted and account banned.
If my character has been deleted, why i cant created a new character with this name. <that name is unavailable>... Why?
Tirnaell
Tirnaell

Back to top Go down

Post  Tirnaell Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 am

Delete than two characters on my acc, Kirani and Tirnaell. Please..
P.S. If my account has been closed why i dont see him in hacker log?
Tirnaell
Tirnaell

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:45 am

i tried to add the entire hacker list to the forum,it's impossible, the lists are way to big, but players who got banned know if they used hacks or not, and if our anti-cheater software had a bug the forum should have been full till now with topics like "Why is my account closed?".
We didn't had time to delete all characters because that takes time and as i told you we are working on a new realm...

Admin
Admin

https://sinworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down