SinWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!!

4 posters

Go down

Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!! Empty Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!!

Post  Malogy Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:52 am

Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!!I haven't done anything that would cause this Sad
Malogy
Malogy

Back to top Go down

Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!! Empty ...

Post  Churitz Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:04 pm

Realmlist is 'set realmlist sinworld.malware-site.www'?
Or you maybe typed it wrong... Wink

Goodluck cheers

Bloodlok / Churitz / Shuffle
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!! Empty Re: Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!!

Post  Malogy Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:53 pm

i haven't done anything it isn't wrong typed Sad
Malogy
Malogy

Back to top Go down

Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!! Empty Re: Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!!

Post  Admin Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:54 am

acc name?

Admin
Admin

https://sinworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malogy Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:46 am

mall=acc name
Malogy
Malogy

Back to top Go down

Post  Malogy Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:58 am

/cry i wanna play Sad
Malogy
Malogy

Back to top Go down

Post  Malogy Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:42 pm

admin help pls?
Malogy
Malogy

Back to top Go down

Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!! Empty ...

Post  Churitz Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:13 am

Please, be patient. There are lots of things to do, I'm sure admin will help you soon Wink
Churitz
Churitz

Back to top Go down

Help!!! I write my username and pw but it says it isn't any account called that or something!! Empty hehe

Post  -FaithLess- Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:14 pm

This is one of the reason some of the high ranked GM's should get Co-Admin and have the DB. cuz then when the Admin is offline, the Co-Admin can do it instead. Smile

-FaithLess-

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:07 am

hi, i think you forgot your password, your acc isn't closed/banned. send me a pm with your contact details (like email u used to make acc and i'll tell u password, or change it if u like cheers

Admin
Admin

https://sinworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down